NOTICE 1 (FOR All Final Year students) Dated:24 Jan ‘ 17
Greetings of the day!!
As you know OM CAREER (LUDHIANA) “Team Udaan” is coming for campus placement on dated 25-01-2017 (Wednesday) . The department of Training and Placement has received the list of shortlisted students from Head HR of OM-CAREERS So, may check your eligibility enclosed below.
Dated : 25th January, 2017
Timing : 10:00 AM onwards
Venue : Department of Training and Placement
All the shortlisted students ( as per enclosed above ) are required to presence at sharp above the schedule given with all the necessary documents .
NOTICE 2 (FOR All students) Dated:07 Jan ‘ 17
Greetings from TCS Delhi Recruitment Team!
With the onset of the New Year, TCS team set to start with the second season of the ‘Remote Internship Program for the pre final year students This year, there are a few changes in the model of selection of students for the remote internship test.
The overall process with tentative dates is mentioned below for your perusal:
Step 1: Students need to register on https://nextstep.tcs.com/
NOTICE 3 (FOR All students) Dated:30 Dec ‘ 16
we request you to forward this to all students of your batch including ones from core branches who want a job in IT and advise them to apply asap given the less time.Enclosed below a brief about eLitmus:
- 1.India’s largest solution provider for recruitment of fresh engineers
- 2.It own’s the IP for pH Test – one of the most researched analytical reasoning and algorithmic thinking test in the world
- 3.Most preferred partner by product companies and early stage companies
- 4.Product companies offer higher salaries and median salary offered through eLitmus so far this year is 5.1 lakhs.
NOTICE 4 (FOR All students) Dated:30 Dec ‘ 16
Want to Learn the Upcoming Technology where you can control everything automatically using Sensors and Internet?
Are you Electronics Hobbyist?
(India’s Leading Company for Embedded and Robotics Training)
2 Days Workshop on
Internet of Things
Internet of Things is a new revolution of the Internet. A world where the real, digital and the virtual are converging to create smart environments that make energy, transport, cities and many other areas more intelligent. A device become a smart device is called IOT.
PROJECTS TO BE COVERED
Project 1: Burning the program on Hardware with some different LED patterns.
Project 2: Turn ON/Off AC appliances with MCU at some delay.
Project 3: Display sensor data on Hyper Terminal
Project 4: How to send message/call
Project 5: Automatic Updates/uploads of sensor value on IP/web.
Project 6: Real Time monitoring of sensors on a particular IP Address/server
Project 7: Acquire a control signal from an I
Project 8: Automate the AC/household appliances from an IP/webserver
For Complete Details visit our website www.
Do you wish to organize this Workshop in your School / College / Company??
Submit your request here
NOTICE 5 (FOR B.tech Final year students) Dated:16 Dec ’16
It is informed that under Industry Institute Interaction Program sponsored by TEQIP-II, the department of Training & Placement is going to conduct the expert talk, interaction & discussion with industry expert Mr. Vibhav Gaur, Vice President Business Strategy, Ebizon Noida for our B.Tech. Final year CSE students.
The above experts have confirmed their schedule to deliver the talk on the topic “Applications of Computer Science in E-commerce digital world” challenges and requirement as per the following schedule:
Venue : Mini Auditorium/ IT Lab (CSE department)
Time : 09:00 AM onwards
Date : 17th December, 2016
All Final year B.Tech. (CSE) students and concerned Departmental Placement & Training Coordinators are requested to attend the same.
NOTICE 6 (FOR B.tech Final year students) Dated:22 Nov ’16
Following are the companies hiring for fresher’s in this week.
BE/B.Tech (Any Branch) – 2014/2015/2016 Passed outs
BE/B.Tech – Civil (2014/2015/2016 Passed outs)
We request you to please visit the website and act accordingly
Kind attention: PR’s of Mech/EIE/ECE/FT/CT
Vacancy in JCPL!!!
JCPL are looking for Summer interns – B.Tech Pre final year interested students may submit their application along with one page CV containing their educational qualification in the office of (T&P) on or before-06/10/2016 Full-time professionals: All B.Tech (Final years)
You have to clear on line test on that basis JCPL will conduct ON campus drive http://www.jagbros.in/ .The details are given below as received from JCPL
Brief About JAG Bros :
JAG Bros Consultants Private Limited (JCPL) was formed with the coming together of top experts equipped with the technical and industry expertise to provide innovative and effective products – and business consultants-armed with the entrepreneurial acumen to propel the company
to newer heights. JCPL is a fast-emerging IT company operating in India, creating technological products. Since our inception, our industry expertise has facilitated and empowered top-of-the line firms in IT worldwide. Full-time opportunities for your students:
- Software Developer – 2.4LPA-4.8LPAAny student willing to pursue his/her career as a developer and have the basic skills of programing is eligible for the process.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information. Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes
- Business Development and Marketing – 2.4LPA-4.8LPAAny student willing to pursue his/her career in sales and marketing is eligible for the process.
- To assist sales teams to expand business operations.
- To create and implement innovative marketing initiatives.
- To create and manage content (stories, blogs, videos, etc.) and create communication collaterals.
- To assist in developing cutting edge platform solutions for Youth4work.com and its applications.
- Human Resources – 1.8LPA-3.6LPAAny student willing to pursue his/her career in human resource and have the basic knowledge is eligible for the process.
- Handling the HR Functions of entire organization
- Responsible for Manpower Recruitment
- Handling other HR Functions like Employee Grievances, Attendance, etc.
- Online Test
- Skype/Telephonic Interview
- Personal Interview
- Acceptance on Mail
- Joining, Working and Delivering
NOTICE 8 (ALL FINAL YEAR Students) Dated:22 Sept 16
Attention :PR’S CSE & IT and B.Tech Final year students from (CSE & IT)
Subject: Placement Drive Proposal from Erginus
Email from: Erginus – fastest growing software development company in Tricity
2. B.Tech (CSE/IT/)
1. Students from Final Year B.Tech(CSE/ IT) & MCA.
2. Aggregate 60% in UG/PG .
3. CGPA to be converted to the percentage to meet the eligibility criteria.
We hope for your continued support to strengthen this partnership between us.
|address:||E-190, Third Floor, Ind AreaPhase 8B Mohali Punjab 160059|
Attention : ALL B.Tech (Final year students- Girls only)
Subject: Fresher Placements (Urgent)
- Candidate should be a Post-Graduate preferably in Management studies.
- Having flair in the English language with better communication skills in Punjabi.
- The candidate will be placed at Noida Office and need to coordinate with the
client / respective departments / Embassy and if needed have to pay a visit to the concerned client office / Embassy too.
- The candidate will be reporting to the Site in Charge in concurrence to Head Office.
- Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate.
- Candidate with or without experience will be considered provided with good communication skills in English and knowledge in Punjabi is essential.
Note: 1- Note: 1- interested students should (Female only) submit their resume (must be in both form e.g-hard copy and soft copy) in T& P Department through you PR(F) on or before 15/09/2016 up to 5 p.m. Download the resume format from T&P website so that format of the resume must be same for all students.
Attention : ALL B.Tech Final year students & PR’s
Very soon we are going for your on-campus placement for VServ Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Read care fully and act accordingly
Subject: Campus Hiring 2016 Batch
VServ Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
is a thriving global IT company dedicated to providing flexible software services and solutions to a diverse international clientele. We are working on an offshore/Onsite model with an impressive client list majority from US/European markets. Our cutting edge IT solutions have surpassed clients’ expectations and created a growing list of satisfied customers. Consequently, our client accounts are increasing at a rate of more than 10% per month. Previously our company was known as Intersoft Data Labs (CMMi level 3).
Our first project involved assisting global giant, Citi Group. With this project, we capitalized on our domain expertise in the banking and financial sector and currently we are working with leading entrepreneurs of various sectors including healthcare, pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, software etc.
We are into multiple technologies like Dotnet, Java, open systems, Oracle Apps, Oracle PL/SQL, Testing(Manual & Automation), PHP, Designing and now we have engagements with LPS, Centric, MGM among other US clients.
VServ headquarter is in the US, Maryland with different project locations such as Chicago, Denver, Solon, Cleveland, Las Vegas, Florida, Indianapolis, Baltimore & one development center in the US.
Our offshore software Development Center is situated in Gurgaon & a new development center in Mohali (Quarkcity).
For more details, please check our website www.vserv-it.com
Please find Details :
Software Trainee / Programmer Trainee
Salary : Rs. 3.0 LPA from the date of joining. Salary Review again in Jan 2017
Freshers will be required to sign a 2 years bond with the company which includes a penalty of Rs. 300,000/- if the contract is breached before completion of 2 years from the date of joining.
Job Descriptions :
· Responsible for software development using Microsoft Dot Net technologies (Windows application and web application).
· Analyze, program, and implement as per project specifications.
· Responsible for delivering the projects on time.
· Design, code and test new windows and web software applications support the vertical in providing the solution.
· Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action
· Plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement. Ensure timelines of the Programs developed by the team assigned. Initiate code reviews/suggest improvements in code and quality.
· Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
· Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
· Create technical specifications
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate should have excellent communication skills.
Very good analytical and technical skills.
No gap in education or only one year gap can apply .
10th – 60 % must , and 12th and BTech – 60% : Throughout academics is mandatory.
o BE /MCA/B Tech /MSc (IT) Full time graduates only , Freshers
Should have good analytical skills and knowledge of Data Structures / Algorithms, knowledge of any one programming language.
o Certification in Dot Net technology with knowledge of Dot Net Windows based application development is an added advantage
o Must be very good in C, C++, C#.Net, with SQL Server 2005/2008
o Knowledge on Win-forms, Data structures, Linked list desired.
o Must be good in SDLC with Excellent programming skills.
o Must be eager to learn and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
interested Students should submit their CV ( in the prescribed format ) through PR’s and all the PR must submit in T &P office on or before 16/09/2016
we may conduct the campus recruitment either last week of this month or First week of October.