80% of recruiters use aptitude test for campus hiring
Are B.Tech Students ready to clear the aptitude test?
To know for sure, participate in
Firstnaukri.com Aptitute Test on 21st March 2017
Free placement test based on Analytical, English and Quantitative analysis
Get detailed test report for each student
Identify the weak areas and suggest corrective measures
Candidate profile registration on Firstnaukri.com under TPO username and password
Recruiter invites to TPO for campus hiring
To receive the student pre-registration link , send below details to email@example.com
Contact person for Placements
Number of students on B.Tech 2018
Great opportunity for your Institute to participate in World Level Championship Event TechnoXian 2017.
TechnoXian 2017 is the world’s largest robotics championship event series of International Robotics League (IRL) in affiliation with Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India and All India Council for Robotics & Automation (AICRA). It will accumulate students from all over the world together to be a part of the biggest world level robotics championship and commemorate with knowledge and create an unmatched ambience and aura of learning with fun under the expert guidance of research personnel who have proved their worth in the field of academics and industry.
TechnoXian 2017 Focus:
- Will be organized at Indira Gandhi Stadium, New Delhi on 28th – 30th April’17
- Inviting 3000+ Schools and colleges across India.
- INR 50.0 Lakhs Award for entire series and certification from Ministry of Science & Technology and AICRA to all.
- Engaging more than 4.5 million students and developing network to share technical knowledge.
- 35000+ young participants and 60,000+ visitors.
- 10 Latest technologies workshops for students
- 250+ exhibitors to showcase their products and services.
IRL Competitions for Institutes:
- Jr. Robotics Challenge: This challenge is open only for schools. A team of 10 -15 participants would represent their school and compete with others. Visit: http://www.technoxian.com/
- Sr. Robotics Challenge: This challenge is open for all education institutions including colleges. A team of 10 -15 participants would represent their institute and compete with other institutes. Eligible participants should be doing engineering graduation or post graduation. Visit: http://www.technoxian.com/
- Quad Challenge: This challenge is open for all education institutions. The teams are supposed to build specific design quad and perform task that includes travelling from source to destination crossing various obstacles. Visit: http://www.technoxian.com/irl-
- Android Tech Challenge: This challenge is open for all education institutions. Contestants may use any programming language to implement their proposed applications, using any development environment they wish. Visit: http://www.technoxian.com/
Competitions in WRC:
A team of minimum 4 and maximum 20 participants can register themselves for one or more than one following competitions..
- Fastest Line Follower(FLF): The challenge of the competition is to make a robot that can move on black lines on a white background and reach the finish as soon as possible. Visit: https://www.technoxian.com/
- Robo Race: Design a robot either wired or wireless within the specified dimensions that can operated manually and can travel through all turns of the track. The robot that will complete the specified task in least time will be the winner. Visit: https://www.technoxian.com/
- Robo Soccer: Design and build two remote controlled robots (striker and goal keeper). The team with maximum goals at the completion of the match will emerge as the winner. Visit: https://www.technoxian.com/
- MicroMouse: the contestant or team of contestants design and build small self-controlled robots (MicroMouse) to negotiate a maze in the shortest possible time. Visit: https://www.technoxian.com/
- Robo War: competitors bring their robots ready to battle and are pitted against their competitors’ robots in one-on-one matches where the aim is to push the opponent’s robot off the arena. Visit: https://www.technoxian.com/
- QuadCopter Challenge: Build your QuadCopter to travel from source to destination crossing various interruptions, hurdles, etc., along the path of journey. Visit: https://www.technoxian.com/
- RC Craft Challenge: Build your RC Plane, which can take off, and land on the ground and has ability to do maneuvers. Visit: https://www.technoxian.com/rc-
- Water Rocket: Scoring maximum hang time of the rocket will be considered winner. Visit: https://www.technoxian.com/
- Android Apps Championship: There is no specific topic for the submitted mobile application ideas. Contestants may use any programming language to implement their proposed applications, using any development environment they wish. Visit: https://www.technoxian.com/
- Innovation Challenge: Innovator’s team has to submit a great idea and project that will change the future of robotics and useful to nature or human being. Visit: https://www.technoxian.com/
Steps Forward to register your team:
- Step 1: Institute needs to finalize 5-15 students and 1 mentor (not mandatory) to make a team to represent the institute.
- Step 2: Log in for respective competition at www.technoxian.com and register institute by paying INR 5000/- + 15% ST for IRL and INR 1000/- + ST for WRC (minimum 4 and maximum 20 participants)
- Accommodation facility will be provided by our hospitality partner “Oyorooms” you may submit your request online.
We welcome you to be a part of TechnoXian community, your journey begins here. Kindly get in touch with us for any support with the undersigned contact.
We have couriered the invitation latter as well to your address. We observed that some of the courier has not been delivered and reaching bit late. So we are extending the registration date. Last date for registration is 31st March but subject to team count available. You are requested to register your team asap. Looking forward for your response earliest.
MapmyIndia with GetMyUni invit
AppmyIndia is MapmyIndia’s competitive platform that enables your growth and powers your creativity, business and innovation. Lets come together to brainstorm new opportunities, build revolutionary apps and unveil the prospects of a smarter India.
Subject: 6th National Creativity Aptitude Test (NCAT 2017)
International Forum for Excellence in Higher Education
Presents 6th National Creativity Aptitude Test (NCAT 2017)
NCAT 2017 presents a unique opportunity for your our institute to become a part of the Pan India creativity aptitude test. The NCAT or National Creativity Aptitude Test has been designed by some of the best brains from IITs & IIMs and aims to make students aware of the importance of creative thinking and to encourage them to use the same for various problem-solving exercises. The next creative genius who is destined to be the Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg of India can be among your students and this test will help your students to assess their creative quotient as well as their level of achievement motivation.
NCAT will be conducted in two phases. The first round will be conducted in your college and two top performers will be selected from each category to take the second round of test at New Delhi or Bangalore. The 1st round test questions come in the form of multiple choice questions that test a student’s Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and Linguistic Skills. The 2nd round will have a mix of MCQs and subjective questions on creativity followed by an activity on achievement motivation.
Based on course and year of study, students will be divided into following four categories:
Category 1: Students of 1st Year B.Tech/B.Engg./B.Sc./BCA/BBA
Category 2: Students of 2nd Year B.Tech/B.Engg./B.Sc./BCA/BBA
Category 3: Students of 3rd Year B.Tech/B.Engg./B.Sc./BCA/BBA & 4th Year
Category 4: Students of 1st & 2nd Year MBA/M.Sc./MCA/M.Tech.
Awards and Accolades
For each category winners will receive cash prize as mentioned below:
1st Prize: Rs. 25,000
2nd Prize: Rs. 15,000
3rd Prize: Rs. 10,000
Top Fifteen Performer in each category will get a Residential Certification Course of one week at New Delhi on Creativity and Innovation (Certification from IFEHE).
Every student will get a certificate of participation and those with more than 75 percentile will get a certificate of excellence.
Creative Institute Award will be given to one of the participating Colleges/Institutes on the basis of maximum number of Students in the top 10 percentile from the College/Institute.
Some Important Dates
Last Date of Registration: 21-Jan-2017
Date of Round 1 exam (at the College/Institute):18 Feb, 2017
Result of Round 1 Exam: 28 Mar, 2017
Date of Round 2 Exam
For North India: 11-Jun-2017 (New Delhi*)
Declaration of Winners:16 Jun, 2017
IMPORTANT : DOWNLOAD THE FORMATS BELOW
The enrollment fee for this test is only Rs. 250 of which Rs. 25 can be retained by the college towards its expenses which includes bank charges, postal charges, and honorarium for the Faculty in-charge etc.